We believe in quality from our processes and systems, to deliverables and from our management to our team members (employees).
We employ the latest Web-based project quality assurance and quality control management systems. These systems and processes are ISO 9001:2008 certified and SEI CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraised.
We have invested significant financial and management resources to develop a suite of automated management systems to ensure consistency in our day-to-day work efforts to monitor the on-going best business practices to support the management of our quality assurance and quality control requirements. Our suite of management systems include:
- InSight™ - a disciplined tracking and reporting Web-based application that provides monthly project assessment and reporting for 9 performance categories and 51 specific quality sub-items to cover every area affecting quality control.
- Project Information Management System™ (PIMS) –allows the project team to instantly communicate action items and requests to the customer and project staff while providing the client and every level of CENTECH management complete insight into daily project performance. PIMS can also capture and maintain complete records of performance and related documents.
- Client Satisfaction Assurance Process™ (CSAP) - involves the capturing, documenting, and reporting on all matters relating to customer satisfaction.
- Team Member Service Support Center™ (TMSSC) - our automated 24/7/365 Web-based system for quality control, problem solving, and risk management. It is a virtual help desk that allows our team to focus on project requirements by assuring proper support from corporate staff.
- MatchMaker™ - a Web-based system that captures and analyzes both current and prospective employees for their skills, technical and managerial experience and qualifications.
- Productivity & Quality Assurance Team Member Motivation Program™ – a program to ensure client satisfaction through recognition of innovation, leadership and productivity. CENTECH provides team members with 13 competitive and non-competitive awards that deliver added value for the client while promoting individual career growth.
CENTECH operates from a core belief in Trust, Quality, Service and Value. With these tenants of operation, we dedicate staff and processes to ensure that quality is also at the core of what we deliver every day.
To provide procedures for corrective action, we use an issue identification and escalation process to identify those issues and resolve them before they affect performance.
If problems occur at any stage during the project, a Corrective and Improvement Action Plan (CIAP) is developed. Initial resolution is coordinated between the QC and the TO manager. Each deficiency and corrective action is documented in PIMS. If not resolved, the QC has the authority to escalate the action assignment to our PM. All actions are copied to the QA manager to facilitate tracking escalation action. Should resolution of the deficiency still not occur, regardless of the reason, the QA manager has authority to escalate the problem to the president. This escalation structure ensures that quality issues receive proper and timely action to any adverse impact to a TO project.